History

From master baker to pasta producer

1948

Helmut Jeremias starts with the production of pasta in Klix, district Bautzen

1956

Relocation to Birkenfeld/ Württemberg 

1967

Move to the current location in Birkenfeld

Helmut Jeremias starts with the production of pasta in Klix, district Bautzen

1971

Foundation of the OHG with Horst Jeremias

In the 2nd generation under Horst Jeremias several extensions to operations were made.

1989

Transformation of the OHG into a GmbH

Umsiedlung nach Birkenfeld/ Württemberg

1993

Entry of Mark Jeremias

1996

Entry of Guido Jeremias

Already with the participation of the 3rd generation, Mark and Guido Jeremias, the new 2,800 sqm production hall was completed in 1998.

Geschäftsführung Teigwaren Jeremias

In 2012, there was further conversion work to create additional space for extensions. To increase production reliability and performance, further extensive conversion and modernisation measures were taken in 2015.

Advertising and recipe ideas

from time immemorial

Werbung und Rezeptideen