Tradition for over 70 years
More than 70 years ago, in 1948, Helmut Jeremias founded the pasta production in Klix, district Bautzen.
Pasta has been produced there since 1965. In 1967 the company moved to its present location. In the 2nd generation, under Horst Jeremias, several expansions took place. Already with the participation of the third generation, Mark and Guido Jeremias, the new 2,800 sqm production hall was completed in 1998.
In 2012 there was further renovation work which created additional space for extensions.
From Bulk customer specialist to brand manufacturer
Originally, we supplied mainly gastronomy, the hotel industry, canteens, caterers, processors and bulk consumers. As a specialist in first-class pasta, we have for decades enjoyed the trust of our customers in the catering and retail sectors.
We are justifiably proud of this. In order to meet the wishes of our demanding customers, we have always attached great importance to the highest quality.
Our success in recent years honours our philosophy, because more and more quality-conscious customers appreciate our fine pasta specialities and are now specially looking for them in the food retail trade.